Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s important meeting with the Chief Ministers of all the states through video conferencing (PM Narendra Modi Video Conference with All CM) was held
New Delhi: The number of coronary arrests in the country is increasing day by day. More than 7,000 people in the country (PM Narendra Modi Video Conference With All CM) are infected with corona. Against this backdrop, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had an important meeting with the Chief Ministers of all the states through video conferencing. In the meeting, it is likely that significant decisions were made on whether to extend the country’s lockdown, remove it or hand it over to each state in the wake of the Corona virus. Modi and the Chief Minister’s meeting discussed several important issues.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi and PM’s Narendra Modi Video Conference With All CM held a meeting of the Chief Ministers of the states. In this meeting, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has expressed his readiness to increase lockdown. He has sought help from the central government for this. Therefore, sources in Maharashtra have predicted that the wooddown will increase till April 30.
Lockdown should be raised throughout the country. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal expressed the view that deletion of lockdown is not appropriate in any state.
Modi himself was wearing a mask during this meeting. Notably, they have created this mask with a handkerchief.
Therefore, those who do not have a mask can use a clean cloth mask at home. Modi also advised that everyone use a mask when leaving the house. Modi and the Chief Minister’s meeting discussed several important issues.
What happened at the Modi-CM meeting?
1. demanded lockdown of most states.
2. CM Uddhav Thackeray demanded lockdown increase
3. All the chief ministers had the urge to stay locked up at the level of the country, not the 3 states.
4. Chief Minister should give me advice anytime, 24 hours available, PM Modi said at the time.
5. The Chief Minister also demanded that the Central Government should provide medical equipment and aid to the states.
6. States also demanded financial assistance from the Center.
7. Increase lockdown, provide medical kits, says Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh.
8. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee advised to take 8 practical decisions.
9. We will fight shoulder to shoulder in unison, Modi said at the time.
10. The lockdown is expected to increase with a slight relaxation.